2021-2022 Season Registration
Thank you for your interest in our studio! We can’t wait to start our season and bring some normalcy to our dancers. Our new season starts September 13th
Some facts about our safety procedures and standards:
- Our first priority is the safety of our dancers and staff.
- We have closely followed the CDC and Governor’s recommendations and requirements in order to return to class safely. We will be strictly enforcing all of them
- Parents, guardians, siblings etc will not be permitted to enter the studio unless they have a dancer in our PreDance classes (please see the PreDance registration form for guidance) Your dancer will have to be dropped off at the main door at the start of their first class and picked up at the main door after their last class. We will have a staff member available for our younger dancers.
- A parent or guardian will have to sign our new waiver and policies form (available below) before your dancer’s first class You will also have to complete a health/symptom check at hom before each class. Please do not send your child to class with any symptoms.
- All dancers are required to wear a mask unless they are 12 and older and fully vaccinated and you have completed this form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfWL0nmPcXXiiklqK8j8AMBH0Y3vrTe6pyZUGtdaEjl3rl4fA/viewform?fbclid=IwAR1ptbHaYByL-ypNhjJa07vGnxoN98AoITQuJAQnWJPNpaZkI4ePx7qE3D0.
- Please send your dancer with water to class.
- Some classes may require close contact with our staff such as, but not limited to, spotting in Acro class or helping tie a shoe. Both parties will sanitize before and after such contact
- All payments MUST be made before the time of the class via cash, check or Venmo. You can also set up the payment through your bank via online banking. We do not see any of your banking info, they just mail out a check to us. You can also just mail us a check yourself. We cannot allow any dancer to take class without payment.
- We want to be sure that our class sizes do not exceed recommendations. Please use the registration form below to verify which classes your dancer will be taking. This is a commitment for the entire season through our Annual Recital in June. Classes that do not have enough registrations/participants are subject to being cancelled or shortened to a ½ hour class
We are trying our best to protect anyone who enters our studio. Please understand that exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where there are people present. By registering with our studio, you assume these risks for your dancer and family.
Please be sure to keep checking our Facebook Families page for the latest information and ongoing changes
Each dancer must fill out the “Waiver and Policies” form and the “Registration” form (Grades K and up OR PreDance ages 2-5) for their dancer.
Registration is $20 per dancer per season (for new students) Payments are available via Venmo. All registration fees are non-refundable.lessons are $8 per 45 minute class. Unlimited classes (per week, per dancer) is $40
Fill out once per season
Ages 2 - 5
Grades K - 2
Grades 3 - 5