Co-Directors Katie Mazzeo & Kelly Smith
Established in 2002, Dance Attitudes is a great choice for those wishing to explore the art of dance. The studio is owned & operated by Kelly Smith & Katie Mazzeo who, combined, have over 75 years of experience. At Dance Attitudes, we believe that exposure to the arts opens many doors for the future & is important at any age. Our teaching philosophy is to create a fun, encouraging environment with memories to last a lifetime. Both Katie & Kelly knew from an early age that they wanted to become studio owners. Their dream has come true & today, they hope to inspire others to follow their own dreams.
We have built a great competition team that have earned the title of “All Stars” & we are always looking for new members! We also offer a fun & exciting Recreational program for dancers of any age! All of our students perform in our annual Recital. Come see The D*A difference & join our family for another exciting season!!
Our dancers have performed in:
* Our Annual Recital
* A National Competition in Sturbridge in several states
* Performances in Disney’s Magic Kingdom & Disney’s Downtown Waterside Stage in Disney Springs
* Macy’s Heart Association Benefit
* Albion Court One Year Celebration Event
* Pawtucket Winter Wonderland Parade
* Warwick Mall
* Carnival Cruise Ships including Breeze, Destiny and Vista